Text Size   decrease font size increase font size

In many cases (such as sod damage from one of our snow plows) all that is necessary is to call the County Engineer’s dispatch office (402-444-6395) and advise them of the problem. It will be checked and placed on a list for repair.

If a formal claim is necessary. Write a description of what happened. Attach an estimate of repair cost and photos. Submit to the Douglas County Board Office–

Attention Daryl Neely
1819 Farnam, Omaha, Ne, 68103


  • Mon Mar 02 2015

    Welcome to Our New Website

    Welcome to our webpage!  The Douglas County Engineer provides an array of services for the citizens of...

    Read More ...