Text Size   decrease font size increase font size

We will gladly check to see if a private survey has been filed with our office. If there is not a survey, our office does not perform surveys for private property. You will need to hire a surveyor. They are in the yellow pages under “Surveyors, Land”. We recommend getting several estimates as it is a competitive market.

Once the property has been surveyed we recommend that the surveyor file a copy with the County Engineer’s Office for future reference and to save you having to pay for another survey if the surveyor who performs your survey goes out of business.


  • Mon Mar 02 2015

    Welcome to Our New Website

    Welcome to our webpage!  The Douglas County Engineer provides an array of services for the citizens of...

    Read More ...