Text Size   decrease font size increase font size

If you live in a city or town contact the local Public Works Department. In Omaha such complaints go to 402-444-5160.


If the sign is on a County Road, a through way moving from one area of the county to another area of the county, contact the County Engineer’s Office at 402-444-6395 and the information will be given to the proper person.


If the sign is in any other area contact your Home Owner’s Association or SID board. They will request replacement by the county and be billed for the cost of the sign and the labor to install the signs.


  • Mon Mar 02 2015

    Welcome to Our New Website

    Welcome to our webpage!  The Douglas County Engineer provides an array of services for the citizens of...

    Read More ...