Text Size   decrease font size increase font size

If you are within the City of Omaha contact the Parks Department’s Weed and Litter section at 402-444-5910. Outside Omaha, if you live in an SID, normally you contact the SID. If the lawn contains noxious weeds call the Douglas County Noxious weed section-402-444-4583.


  • Mon Mar 02 2015

    Welcome to Our New Website

    Welcome to our webpage!  The Douglas County Engineer provides an array of services for the citizens of...

    Read More ...